What you need:
What you do
- petroleum jelly.
- toothpick, bowl.
- red food coloring.
- a white tissue.
- powered cocoa.
- Place a fingerful of petroleum jelly into the bowl.
- Add three or four drops of red food coloring.
- Blend with the toothpick
- Stir in a pinch of cocoa to make the color a darker bloodlike red
- Separate the tissue so you have only one layer
- Rip out a small rectangle from the tissue about 3 inches by 2 inches
- Place the tissue at your wound site
- The back of the forearm is a good spot
- Cover the tissue with petroleum jelly
- Now mold the goopy tissue to form a wound
- The side of the wound should be higher than the center
- Smear the blood color petroleum jelly in the center of the wound
- Sprinkle cocoa onto the edges and rub the cocoa in to make the edges dark
- You may want to add some cocoa to the center of the wound as well
- Go show someone
Link Your Home Page To Grossology!
Awards The Grossology Home Page Has Received
Teaching and Web Support