an activity, although it is not perfected, this recipe will work
What you need:
- frying pan
- spatula, plate
- measuring cup
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin
- apple sauce
- powered cocoa
- raisin bran cereal
What you do:
- Place 1/4 cup of apple sauce into the frying pan.
- As you heat the apple sauce, add 1 packet of unflavored
- To the mixture add 1-2 pinches of powered cocoa and stir
- Turn off the heat.
- Pour a small amount of oatmeal into your palm and sprinkle
into the mixture.
- Don't stir all of the way so that you get some areas
of chunky bits.
- Now do the same for a palmful of raisin bran.
- Remove the barf from the pan and place onto a plate.
- Spread out the barf and shape it until it looks real.
- You may want to stick in some raisins or cereal bits.
- Allow the barf to cool on the plate for several hours.
- Once cool, use the spatula to remove the barf from the
- Go fake out your piano teacher.
Link Your Home Page To Grossology!
Awards The Grossology Home Page Has Received
Teaching and Web Support