10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Kiss Anyone
Except Your Dog
- More than 100,000,000 microscopic critters live in a human mouth.
- Bacteria hang out there.
- Fungus grows in the oral cavity.
- Mouths have viruses that may cause disease.
- The white blood cells from another person's spit will attack in your mouth.
- Little leftover bits of food will go into your mouth.
- Everyone's spit contains a little bit of urine from their glands.
- Yellow teeth tartar is sickening.
- Because the nose drips into the back of the mouth, you may get nose muscus mixed with a kiss.
- Dog mouths contain many enzymes for fighting infections.
Stick to kissing your dog.
Link Your Home Page To Grossology!
Awards The Grossology Home Page Has Received
Teaching and Web Support